“Of all the nano aquariums I have set up and maintained, the ECO MINI is the best! The fan, as well as the open top, means heat is not an issue, as it is in the traditional “hotbox” we are so used too in most nano aquarium designs.”
Scott Michael, Author of Reef Fishes Series
The ECO MINI 14P nano aquarium incorporates the well-known Berlin Method of filtration in a superior-quality, built-in filtration system. The built-in protein skimmer has its own dedicated pump that employs the latest mesh wheel technology to create micro fine bubbles to enhance the efficiency of the skimmer performance. This nano aquarium is perfect for the home or office, and is also recommended for use as an excellent quarantine system.
In addition, the ECO MINI 14P has a phosphate-removing component built in, to keep this nano aquarium free of nuisance algae and/or cyanobacteria (red slime algae).
For more information, please click here.
- One desktop curve-front glass aquarium
- One built-in protein skimmer provides a complete filtration system based on the Berlin Method
- One filter canopy with fan attached
- One ECO Phos carbon cartridge
- Two ECO dura 600 submersible pumps and bioballs
- Turn-key 14-gallon (54 liter) nano system measures (L x W x H): 16½ x 14¾ x 14½ inches (42 x 37.4 x 36.8 centimeters)
- Durable glass construction: Body = 0.24 inch (6 millimeters) thick; Bottom glass = 0.39 inch (10 millimeters) thick
- Built-in protein skimmer hybrid filter
- UL-listed Italian pumps included
- Ventilation fan included
- Open infinity top (maintains temperature to keep system cool)
- ECO Phos carbon filter cartridge removes phosphates and organics from the water
- All parts are replaceable for easy repair and long-lasting use